NOTABLE NUANCES: COMING SOON!
I'm compiling an ongoing list of the most important things I learned that are specific to getting married in the Lake Como area. Including (but not limited to) unforeseen charges, going months without communication, booking the wrong dates, and managing rain anxiety :) Never a dull moment when you're wedding planning!
STAY TUNED FOR MORE DETAILS ON THE FOLLOWING TOPICS:
- Unusual taxes, fees, required event licenses, and bank fees
- Importance of planning around the off season
- Telling your guests that European dates are transposed
- Currency exchanges and timing of payment
- Late spring / early summer weather & backup plans
- Expense of shipping vs. carrying on
- Requirements to play music or be at venue past 10pm
- Important reminders for the wedding day itself
- Music licenses required for bands & DJs